I often thought about my life goals, and what I would put on my bucket list. I’ve seen other peoples list that seem to be miles long. Just thinking about a list of 100 or more life goals is so overwhelming!
The only way to tackle a list of goals big or small is the same way I’d eat an elephant.
One Bite At A Time
Of course I have goals, but even the thought of having dozens of things to accomplish, and not knowing the expiration date is a little more than I want to think about.
Instead, I’ve narrowed things down to just doing what I can this year. And next year… I’ll just have to cross that bridge when I come to it.
As I thought about it a little more, It dawned on me. Why not create a list of 16 things I want to accomplish in 2016? And that’s exactly what I did. As I complete each one, I’ll come back to this very post and mark it done with a picture.
I’m three months behind. I’d better step on it!
Start an Indie Publishing company.In progress
- Publish at least one children’s book.
Visit the Grand Canyon.It was absolutely AMAZING!
- Visit Petit Jean Mountain State Park. For years,I’ve wanted to hike there during the spring to see the waterfalls. This year it’s happening!
- Go camping.
- Create a patio garden in the backyard.
Have a real live photo shoot with makeup, wardrobe, the works!May 14, two days before my birthday, I attended a tea party. The dress I wore was perfect for a photo shoot, and I took advantage of it. It wasn’t as elaborate as I had envisioned, but it was perfect. The pictures on this blog are the results, what do you think?
- Host a tea party/ladies brunch.
- Host a writers workshop for kids.
- Set up several little free libraries.
- Have a book drive.
Have a Nunnie camp with the Sugababies.
- Eat sushi with my daughters.
- Visit the Crater of Diamonds.
- Plan a get away with ONLY Mr. Husband.
- Open for incoming ideas.
To say I’m excited about the year ahead and its possibilities is an understatement. Do you have a bucket list, life goals? How do you tackle them?